Friends of the New Art Center
Please join the other committed supporters of the New Art Center. Your gift provides the experience of art to all, from a young adult living with cognitive/developmental disabilities, to an adult student who never knew how much fun it was to make art with others, to a young, cutting-edge curator putting her passion in front of the public for the first time.
By providing visionary support for NAC with an annual gift of $500 or more, you help to unite our community with the transformational power of the arts.
Friend of New Art Center – $500
- Invitations to VIP exhibition opening receptions and other specially designed programs including artist talks, studio visits and private collection visits
Friend Fellow – $1,000
- Provide summer art programs for two children, or classes for two adults in need of scholarship assistance
- One complimentary workshop in the coming year.
Friend Leader – $2,500
- Sponsor an art class for 5 women and families sheltering from domestic violence through The Second Step
- One private workshop with an NAC faculty member of your choice for you and 9 friends
Friend Sponsor – $5,000
- Sponsor the Creative Process Student and Faculty Exhibition
- Invitation to the annual, privately hosted Friends Sponsor Dinner
Friend Patron – $10,000
- Sponsor one of our two Curatorial Opportunity exhibitions
- Receive invitations to NAC outings to regional art institutions, guided by Dan Elias and NAC staff.
Friend Director – $20,000
- Membership as a Friend Director provides crucial operating support to NAC at the highest leadership level.
- Sponsor the new art and technology teen curriculum and install much needed technology in each classroom
Corporate matching gifts can double your impact and are counted towards your level of giving.
For more information, please contact Emily O’Neil, Executive Director, at or call 617-964-3424.
The New Art Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.