Friends of the New Art Center
Please join the other committed supporters of the New Art Center. Your gift provides the experience of art to all, from a young adult living with cognitive/developmental disabilities, to an adult student who never knew how much fun it was to make art with others, to a young, cutting-edge curator putting her passion in front of the public for the first time.
By providing visionary support for NAC with an annual gift of $500 or more, you help to unite our community with the transformational power of the arts.
Friend of New Art Center – $500
- Invitations to VIP exhibition opening receptions and other specially designed programs including artist talks, studio visits and private collection visits
- Become a Friend of New Art Center today!
Friend Fellow – $1,000
- Provide summer art programs for two children, or classes for two adults in need of scholarship assistance
- One complimentary workshop in the coming year.
- Become a Friend Fellow today!
Friend Leader – $2,500
- Sponsor an art class for 5 women and families sheltering from domestic violence through The Second Step
- One private workshop with an NAC faculty member of your choice for you and 9 friends
- Become a Friend Leader today!
Friend Sponsor – $5,000
- Sponsor the Creative Process Student and Faculty Exhibition
- Invitation to the annual, privately hosted Friends Sponsor Dinner
- Become a Friend Sponsor today!
Friend Patron – $10,000
- Sponsor one of our two Curatorial Opportunity exhibitions
- Receive invitations to NAC outings to regional art institutions, guided by Dan Elias and NAC staff.
- Become a Friend Patron today!
Friend Director – $20,000
- Membership as a Friend Director provides crucial operating support to NAC at the highest leadership level.
- Sponsor the new art and technology teen curriculum and install much needed technology in each classroom
- Become a Friend Director today!
Corporate matching gifts can double your impact and are counted towards your level of giving.
The New Art Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.