The New Art Center launched its art-lending program in 2011. Mutually beneficial for artists and clients, we curate and install exhibitions by our faculty and advanced students in local businesses. Joining us as a Satellite Gallery location supports our operating costs, and builds recognition for our programs, our faculty, and our students. In return, you support local artists and stimulate economic growth.
What We Offer:
- Art Lending
- Public Art
- Site-Specific Work
- Full Installation & Curation
Associated Corporate Benefits:
- Logo and listing as a sponsor in three separate New Art Center printed catalogs, with more than 10,000 copies printed and distributed (Winter, Spring, Summer)
- Logo placement on New Art Center website’s homepage, engaging 28,000 individual users each year
- Logo on monthly e-newsletter to 8,000 subscribers
- Logo on digital donor board in the New Art Center’s lobby
- Logo on 4 – 8 additional monthly emails to segmented groups of the New Art mailing list
- Invitations to exhibition openings and events at the New Art Center
Become a Satellite Gallery Today!
For more information on costs and benefits associated with our Satellite Gallery program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.