Last Updated: 9/8/2020
Users under the age of 18 have our permission to browse this Website, however these users cannot register for classes, courses or programs (collectively, “Programs”) or participate in any offers on the Website, or disclose any personally identifiable information without the contemporaneous consent of a parent or guardian. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete the minor’s information. Only a parent or guardian is authorized to submit to us any personal information for an individual who is under the age of 18.
Links to Other Sites
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information about you that can be used to identify you and may include name, email address, physical address, phone number, and certain financial information.
We may collect certain information from or about you, including Personal Information, when you participate in a New Art Program, donate to New Art, visit our website, or otherwise express an interest in our events or Programs. This information includes:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or date of birth.
- Financial Information, such as your credit card information or payment details to process your Program payments or a donation.
- Demographics, such as age, gender, and other characteristics you provide to us.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
How We Use Your Information
New Art uses the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding participation in Programs or provide information about Programs.
- To create an alumni network.
- To grow, enhance and promote New Art Programs and services.
- To manage, solicit and process donations.
- To contact you regarding current and future programs, fundraisers, events and news that may be of interest to you. You may choose to stop receiving these communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To gather information when visitors navigate through our website to improve our website.
- To comply with applicable laws and legally-required reporting requirements, or as we deem necessary for your health and safety or the health and safety of others.
- For other purposes described at the time we collect the information.
How We Share Your Information
Except as provided in this policy or in accordance with your express consent, we do not sell or otherwise share the information we collect about you to others. We may share your information with third parties as described below or at the time of collection:
- With your consent, we may share participant contact information in a directory of Program participants.
- We may share information about Program or event participants or donors with other participants in or sponsors of New Art Programs for marketing, promotional and fundraising activities. If you prefer not to have your information shared in this manner, email us at email@example.com.
- We may share information collected from or about you with third parties if you explicitly request it or consent to it, or if we believe that we are required by law, or to protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent and may also adjust these settings at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices and/or
If you do not wish to have your email address used by New Art to contact you for marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you an email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at:
New Art Center
Newton, MA 02460