Did you know…
The New Art Center’s mission is to offer exceptional opportunities to make, exhibit, view, think about, and talk about art?
The New Art Center relies on your generosity to bring exceptional experiences to the community. Tuition covers only 70% of our expenses; the rest is given by passionate supporters like you.
With your help we offer:
- Year-round classes with talented professionals, for people of all ages
- Vacation programs where kids form lifelong friendships and share a love of art
- Scholarships for students not otherwise able to participate
- Art experiences tailored for developmentally disabled young adults
- Community celebrations, such as Newton Open Studios
- Classes for women and families sheltering from domestic violence
- Free Family Drop-in days
- Free public exhibitions and gallery talks
Your generous gift ensures that the arts are alive and accessible to all in Newton and across the region. Your support is more important than ever, as we grow to become the extraordinary art space the community needs.
Please give today. Gifts of any amount are welcome. Join the Friends of the New Art Center with a gift of $500 and above.